How many classes?
The coming revolution, is also the social revolution, the revolution for socialism. It is not only a European and American revolution, but a world revolution.
1. The abolition of the private ownership of the means of production.
2. Elimination of competition and production for exchange value and its replacement by democratic planning and production for use.
3. Workers’ and people’s management of the economy and society.
4. The abolition of wage labour.
5. The elimination of classes.
6. The disappearance of the state.
7. From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs.
generalised commodity productionsurplus value