“The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways, the point, however, is to change it.” – Marx
● Change the world with Socialism!
● Capitalism means legal plunder based on wages-slavery; end capitalism!
● If capitalism exists, so exist exploitation, plunder, war, terrorism and pollution; end capitalism!
● Stop production for profit, start production for use to save environment and our species from the risk of universal death!
● Wages-slavery or starvation death – these are not alternatives, but a two-pronged terrorism!
● End wages-slavery to end starvation death!
● End employment to end unemployment!
● End employment with universal ownership via universal suffrage!
● Throw away election manifestos; just win Socialism!
● Abundance for all – that is Socialism. Principle: From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs.
● Socialism needs you – you need Socialism; recognize Socialism – vote only for Socialism!
● Elect mandated MPs for Socialism only!
● Inscribe on the banner: "the annulation of all property and territorial rights; all that is on and in the Earth becomes the common heritage of the whole human race".
● Establish universal ownership world-over by organizing the working class worldwide!
● Emancipation of the working class must be the work of the working class itself.
● Join us to develop the independent leaderless democratic organization of the working class!
● Religion and Socialism exclude each other.
● Indiscriminate construction of factories during capitalism’s decadence brings little ‘development’ with more unemployment, poverty and pollution.
● Take the road of cooperation for life to end competition for a living!
● Workers have no country; you have nothing to lose but your chains; you have a world to win; workers of the world unite!
World Socialist Party (
257 Baghajatin ‘E’ Block (East), Kolkata – 700086,
Tel: 033-2425-0208, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://worldsocialistpartyindia.org/