Tuesday, October 16, 2018

THE FUTURE OF ‘MAN’KIND! (weekly poem)

THE FUTURE OF ‘MAN’KIND!
The proportion of men must be reduced to and
maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.”
Sally Miller Gearhart. Militant US Feminist.

I read that on Sal's toilet wall,
'Mens' future looks quite grim;
So male expediency said,
“Become a 'her' not 'him'”!
I'd been trapped in my body for,
Decades since way back when;
I'd been a cock but it was time,
That I became a hen!

So I booked in the hospital,
For a full sex-change op;
To have my filthy manly bits,
All scheduled for the chop.
It's better being female 'cause,
Most men are somewhat odd;
They only want you for your mind,
And never for your bod!

And when one argues with a man,
A woman's always right;
As she can threaten to bring on,
A headache every night!
Besides, all men are useless when,
It comes to time in the bed;
Because of all the hang-ups that,
Revolve inside their head.

Now I'm a gal I can't resist,
To go and fashion shop;
And overspend my credit card,
And shop until I drop.
Post-op, I've got what all men want,
Those bits they like the best;
As underneath my bra there is,
A muscled, hairy chest!

(1) While never fully embracing the Christian faith, Gearhart did
acknowledge that parts of it were meaningful for her own ideals.
Saying, “Love is the universal truth lying at the heart of all creation”.
(‘Universal’ in this sense clearly not including half the human race!)

© Richard Layton

No comments: