BLAIR FACED LIAR
22/05/16. The Sunday Times reported that it had received
inside information that the Chilcot Report will damn Tony
Blair, Jack Straw and Sir Richard Dearlove over the Iraq War.
The pious words of Tony Blair, (1)
That righteous Christian chap;
Will soon by Chilcot be laid bare, (2)
The WMD fake scare,
Will seem as thin as Tony’s hair,
As well as priggish pap.
And waiting, too, for Judgement Day,
Are Dearlove and Jack Straw; (3)
By prompting the Iraq affray,
With Labour’s dodgy dossier,
Both of these reprobates know they,
Broke international law.
‘Spin Doctor’ Campbell, could soon wear, (4)
A thin and sheepish grin;
Which through the stress of the affair,
Could lead to uttering a prayer,
(And needing Khaki underwear!)
Whilst twisting out more spin.
When conscience caves in to deceit,
And many thousands die; (5)
There are those shuffling on their feet,
Where once they bathed in self-conceit,
Who soon will be forced to retreat,
For telling the BIG LIE.
(1) Blair has conceded that the Iraq War probably led to the creation of ISIS
but is still probably in psychological denial as indicated by his stated belief
that God (and history) will judge him for the removal of Saddam Hussein.
(2) The latest information is that the Chilcot Report will be published 6/7/16.
(3) Straw was Foreign Secretary and Dearlove was head of MI6 at the time.
(4) Alastair Campbell, Blair’s spin doctor, has persistently denied that the
WMD intelligence reports were ‘sexed up’.
(5) The US owned Huffington Post published a survey saying half a million
people died in the Iraq war and aftermath. Other surveys show between
200,000 and 650,000 deaths occurred.
© Richard Layton